Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again.
If you get the JNI Error when you open the Minecraft game on your computer, then the most common reason is related to Java Native Interface being unable able to execute some native (your operating system - Microsoft Windows 8/10/11 or macOS)
Reasons for Minecraft Java JNI Error
- Incorrect version of Java JDK installed.
- Java JDK is not installed or corrupted.
- Java PATH environment variable is not set.
- Incorrect Java PATH environment variable is set
Possible Solutions/Fixes for Minecraft Java JNI Error
- Reinstall/Install Java JDK:
- Set Java Path Environment variable:
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Android Studio - Installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is corrupted. Remove and install again using the SDK manager. - Android-Studio
- 9 Mac Keyboard Shortcuts for Taking Screenshots (covers macOS Ventura 13) - MacOS
- Convert Instant timestamp into LocalDateTime Java Code Example - Java
- Write JSON to file in pretty-printed Format using Java Jackson - Java
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5 - jQuery
- Fix - bash: man: command not found - Linux
- [Solved] Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap