If you are using Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Store and have a file on your local device associated with it and you try to rename, edit or delete the file and you get 0x8007018b error code then most likely it is due to the OneDrive syncing that is in progress.
Fix 1: Wait for the Sync to complete
Wait for the OneDrive Sync to complete, one done try to rename/move/delete the file and it should work
Fix 2: Close the OneDrive App
If the sync is taking long and you are in a hurry you can close the OneDrive app by selecting the OneDrive cloud icon on the windows bar: More -> Close OneDrive.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Windows,
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Fix Windows Update Install Error 0x80070005
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Cmd command get current directory location
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Notepad++ sort by name with example - NotepadPlusPlus
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows) - NotepadPlusPlus
- How To Change Mac Terminal Text Color - MacOS
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Java JDBC Connection with PostgreSQL Driver Example - Java