ProblemYou receive error "The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly" while signing in to Microsot 365 Teams Admin Center via a browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, other).
You have necessary admin access, but still can't login.
The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly.
Please make sure these two domains are added to the trusted sites in IE or Microsoft Edge: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com and https://login.microsoftonline.com. If you are using other browsers, please close all browser winsows and try again.
Error code: SECURITY_ZONE_ERROR
Correlation ID: [Correlation ID GUID]
Time stamp: [Time of error]
Possible cause of problem
- Error occurs from browser. May work in some browsers, based on the settings.
- Network firewall thinks the domain is not safe.
- Anti virus might be blocking the link.
- Incorrect browser settings.
- Security zone is not configured for this link/website.
- The URL itself may be blocked.
How to Fix
- Trust and whitelist the 2 Microsoft Teams url's from the message in IE browser. Tools --> Internet Options --> Security --> Trusted Sites --> Sites --> Add this website to the zone
- Repeat for Edge browser.
- Try trusting the links from your anti virus / Windows Defender.
- Enabling site tracking from browser.
- Contact your IT Team or Office 365 Administrator if none of above help.
Enter these 2 links and close - https://admin.teams.microsoft.com, https://login.microsoftonline.com
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message - WhatsApp
- Android Studio NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.Toolkit - Android-Studio
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser - WhatsApp
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations - Android
- Check Wifi Connection static Android Programming - Android
- Android Constant and Resource Type Mismatches Lint - Android
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width - Eclipse
- How to hide Navigation bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- Share image and text Twitter using your Android Application Programatically - Twitter
- WhatsApp Web escanner - WhatsApp
- Programmatically check if Facebook is installed on Android device - Android
- Install Apache Tomcat ver 8 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Mac-OS-X
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card - WhatsApp
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android