ProblemYou receive error "The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly" while signing in to Microsot 365 Teams Admin Center via a browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, other).
You have necessary admin access, but still can't login.
The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly.
Please make sure these two domains are added to the trusted sites in IE or Microsoft Edge: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com and https://login.microsoftonline.com. If you are using other browsers, please close all browser winsows and try again.
Error code: SECURITY_ZONE_ERROR
Correlation ID: [Correlation ID GUID]
Time stamp: [Time of error]
Possible cause of problem
- Error occurs from browser. May work in some browsers, based on the settings.
- Network firewall thinks the domain is not safe.
- Anti virus might be blocking the link.
- Incorrect browser settings.
- Security zone is not configured for this link/website.
- The URL itself may be blocked.
How to Fix
- Trust and whitelist the 2 Microsoft Teams url's from the message in IE browser. Tools --> Internet Options --> Security --> Trusted Sites --> Sites --> Add this website to the zone
- Repeat for Edge browser.
- Try trusting the links from your anti virus / Windows Defender.
- Enabling site tracking from browser.
- Contact your IT Team or Office 365 Administrator if none of above help.
Enter these 2 links and close - https://admin.teams.microsoft.com, https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again. 
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Change name on Microsoft Teams Application
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams change default language
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API - SharePoint
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error] - Microsoft
- [Fix] Cannot resolve No versions available for org.osgi.service:org.osgi.service.prefs:jar:[1.1.0,1.2.0) within specified range - Java
- Java 8: Steam map with Code Examples - Java
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac - Teams
- How to know the version of OpenSSL - HowTos