⌛️ 5-minute read! Difficulty: ModerateError Message:
Try that again
Something went wrong.
The error code is 0x803F8001, in case you need it.
If you are trying to update an App from the Microsoft Windows Store like Xbox, Office, Maps, or others and you get 0x803F8001 error, then the most common reason is you are not signed in to Xbox.
Fix 0x803F8001 for Xbox Games or App
- Check Xbox Live Status Page to see if there is any outage (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
- Make sure you are signed into the Xbox network
- Make sure the Owner of the Game has signed in
- If the game is disc-based make sure the disc is inserted into the Xbox console.
- Make sure that the game subscription is valid: Go to Settings -> Account -> Subscriptions
Fix 0x803F8001 by restoring Windows Store Cache
- Press Windows + R key to open Run dialog,
- Type wsreset.exe and press enter,
- Reopen Windows Store after clearing cache.
Fix 0x803F8001: Check of Windows Updates: Windows 8/10/11
Make sure that your Windows operating system is up to date.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Save TextEdit file as Microsoft Word File .docx extension
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- How to Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Xbox Error Code: 0x80190190
- Fix Error Code: 80090030 in Microsoft Outlook/Teams
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- Microsoft Excel Fuzzy Lookup Add-in
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- Fix Microsoft Windows Update Error 80072EFE
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- PowerShell SubString with Examples - Powershell
- Obsolete marquee element alternatives html5 - Html
- Check CPU Usage using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web. - SharePoint
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. - Microsoft
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- PowerShell Switch Statement with Examples - Powershell