Microsoft Store Check your connection Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like you're not. Check Connection Code: 0×80072EFD CV: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Reason for the error:
While trying to download or update an app on the Microsoft Store, if you get 0×80072EFD, then its most likely due to a web proxy or a firewall issue.
Fix 1: Check your Internet Connection
Make sure you have a steady internet/wifi connection. Try switching to some other network and check if it works.
Fix 2: Reset Windows Store Cache
Open Run dialog by pressing Windows + R keys and type wsreset.exe and press enter. This should fix the issue. Now when you retry to download/update the app using the store after the restart.
Fix 3: Turn Off you 3rd Party Antivirus Firewall and Check
If you have a 3rd party antivirus with firewall settings on, try to turn it off for a moment and check if it works.
Fix 4: Try Disable Proxy
Open Run dialog and type inetcpl.cp and hit enter, go to Connection -> LAN Settings -> check "Automatically detect settings" and uncheck "Proxy server"
Have Questions? Post them here!
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Convert GMT/UTC timezone in Excel to EST, CST, MST, PST, AST and HST
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to Open and Use Microsoft Edge Console
- Install Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Client on Mac
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Fix Microsoft Windows Update Error 80072EFE
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- The authenticated user is not authorized to access this resource - Stream/SharePoint/Teams/OneNote
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- How to update expired GitHub token on local git remote config - Git
- How to set background color in HTML page? - Html
- How to get list of all Java versions installed on macOS - Java
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode - Microsoft
- Calculate days between dates using dateutils ddiff command - Linux
- Amp Hello World Example - AMP
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file - SharePoint