If you are using the hybrid deployment of Exchange Online (Microsoft Office 365) and Exchange Server (on-premise), you may face an error 412 Cookies Are Disabled :( and not redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 portal after clicking hybrid from left navigation in Exchange Admin Center on Exchange 2013 Server.
412 Cookies Are Disabled :( Please make sure that you enabled cookies in your browser settings and that your Exchange Administration Center domain has been added to trusted sites or local intranet zones. Learn more.
How to fix 412 Cookies Are Disabled error ?
The Exchange Admin 412 usually occurs when the computer/laptop system date is set too far in the future OR cookie file is damaged OR option to allow cookies is disabled in the web browser.
Fix the error using these steps
- First, ensure the computer/laptop system date and time is correct.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Enable cookies.
Avoid changing the system time manually to avoid undesired results.
This error can be expected when the clocks are moved to adjust Daylight Saving Time (DST) and the clocks are not in sync.
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Ways to Convert Integer or int to Long in Java - Java
- StringJoiner Example with Java Collections - Java
- How to install Python 2.7.xx on macOS 12.3 Monterey or higher - Python
- Drop table using Java JDBC Template - Java
- Iterate over an Array using Java 8 Stream and foreach - Java
- Fahrenheit to Celsius Temperature Convertor: Tool & Formula - Tools
- How to update all installed packages at once in Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2) - Android-Studio