Dec 18 2020 - Users are reporting that Instagram is crashing continuously on the App. As a workaround, it works from the Google Chrome browser for some. Try Incognito, that works too in few cases.
Users are facing multiple crash issues with the App and errors.
⚠️ Report bug - java.lang.NullPointerException
⚠️ Instagram keeps stopping
⚠️ Instagram runtime exception - Instagram is experiencing crashes
Users have also reported that they are also facing problems with Facebook Messenger and Instagram.
Tags: #FacebookDown #FacebookMessengerDown #InstagramDown
People have flooded Twitter with #FacebookDown tweets.
Most issues reported are for Facebook Messenger, but users also complained that Facebook and Instagram also stopped functioning. The outage is not impacting and affecting all users. Complaining users said they cant send messages and few not able to log in at all.
⚡️ Official Facebook Twitter handle tweeted
We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible
⚡️ Official Instagram Twitter handle tweeted
We know this is frustrating, and our team is hard at work to resolve this ASAP.
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android
- Find the location of Spotlight searched file - Mac-OS-X
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements - SharePoint
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7] - Java
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- Android M cannot run app using play button : Android Studio - Android
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android