If you want to enable print margin line in Eclipse IDE, follow the below steps,
- Open any file in Eclipse IDE.
- Now go to Menu Option Windows.
- Go to Preferences.
- Now go to General → Editors → Text Editors.
- Select the Check box: "Show Print Margin".
- Now any file you see you should see a vertical line as print margin, un-check if you want to disable this margin line.
⚠️ You can adjust the print margin to any numeric value between 20-200 (default value is 80)
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands - Java
- Disable Back Button in Android Programmatically - Android
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop - MacOS
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting) - HowTos
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder - MacOS