If you want to enable print margin line in Eclipse IDE, follow the below steps,
- Open any file in Eclipse IDE.
- Now go to Menu Option Windows.
- Go to Preferences.
- Now go to General → Editors → Text Editors.
- Select the Check box: "Show Print Margin".
- Now any file you see you should see a vertical line as print margin, un-check if you want to disable this margin line.
⚠️ You can adjust the print margin to any numeric value between 20-200 (default value is 80)
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- How to display hidden files in Eclipse (dot prefixed files)
- Convert existing code project into a git project using Eclipse
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace
- How to create a Git Project in Eclipse (Step-by-step)
- [Solution] Spring Tool Suite (STS) support for JSP (JAVA EE)
- How to Remove All Terminated Console tabs at once in Eclipse
- Eclipse Java: Multiple markers at this line error
- Compare Current and Previous Versions of Same File (Local History) in Eclipse
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Fix: Eclipse Cant Connect to any repository not Authorized Error GitHub
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O)
- How to Configure GitHub with Eclipse IDE in 2023
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- Fix: Eclipse Connection time out: github.com
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java]
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- How to remove Extra Spaces in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Two Ways to Extract rar (*.rar) files on Mac - MacOS
- Java Multi-line String Example - Java
- Java 8 Leap year check using Year class from java.time api - Java
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Docker Commit Command with Examples - Docker
- How to get Java Thread name Example [Program] - Java