If you have an image of a very old coin and want to know more about it, in such case you can make use of Reverse Image Search tool instead of just text search.
Reverse Image Search tools lets you upload the image and then return the most identical results back, or you may want to just take your phones camera and take a picture and get results that tell you what it is, well you really can do such kind of searches from your Mobile or even Desktop, lets take a look at few of the options that Google provides
1. Using Reverse Image Search Using Google Images
If you visit https://images.google.com you will see an camera icon next to the search box, when you will click on it, it will let you either provide the URL of the image that you want to search on, or upload an image, or can even drag and drop an image into the search box from your computer or the web.
❗️Always make sure that you are not uploading any images that contains sensitive information.Example:
As you can see in the below image when I uploaded an ancient coin, I got a result of visually similar images back,
2. Using Reverse Search Using Google Lens
You can go a step further and simply use your mobile phone camera and identify details about what you are looking at using Google Lens App,
Some features of Google Lens,
- Scan and translate text in realtime,
- Find a look you like: If you saw an outfit that you found interesting or some furniture that you are wondering if it will be a fit for your living room?, you can make use of Google Lens.
- Copy-and-Paste text from an Image
- Identify plants and animals,
- Homework help: Find Results from the web for math, history, chemistry, biology, physics, and more.
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Where does brew install python in macOS - Python
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites - SharePoint
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid - Microsoft
- Calculate discount amount python code - Python
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples - HowTos
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix SharePoint 2019 installation error This product requires Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2017 - SharePoint
- How to set background color in HTML page? - Html