Bookmarks bar is really a handy place to manage your day-to-day urls, you can sort them in folders and it really makes like easy when you work with lot of projects and their various documentation links.
If you are using Safari web browser on macOS and want to enable the bookmarks bar below the address bar, you can do it by following the below steps,
- Make sure you are on Safari App,
- Now from the Safari menu go to View,
- Click on Show Favorites Bar
- You should now see the bar just blow the address bar
✌️You can also use the keyboard shortcut: Command + Shift + B to enable or disable the Favorites bar.
As you must have realized Safari calls Address bar as Smart Search Filed and the Bookmarks bar as Favorites bar, there is a difference between Bookmarks and Favorites when it comes to Safari vs Chrome! You can also go to Menu: Bookmarks -> Show Bookmarks - this will slide a panel at the left side where you will see all your favorites link and folders as well as bookmarks.
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- How to replace &nbsp; with space
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to find lost AirPods?
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router - HowTos
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Parallelogram - C-Program
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- JSON with PHP Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme - Android
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available - Android-Studio
- Bypass domain name for IIS site (SharePoint) - SharePoint
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus