Bookmarks bar is really a handy place to manage your day-to-day URLs, you can sort them in folders and it really makes life easy when you work with a lot of projects and their various documentation links.
If you are using the Safari web browser on Mac and want to enable the bookmarks bar below the address bar, you can do it by following the below steps,
- Make sure you are on Safari App,
- Now from the Safari menu go to View,
- Click on Show Favorites Bar
- You should now see the bar just blow the address bar
✌️You can also use the keyboard shortcut: ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + B to enable or show the Favorites bar.
As you must have realized Safari calls Address bar as Smart Search Filed and the Bookmarks bar as Favorites bar, there is a difference between Bookmarks and Favorites when it comes to Safari vs Chrome!
You can also go to Menu: Bookmarks -> Show Bookmarks - this will slide a panel at the left side where you will see all your favorites link and folders as well as bookmarks
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help - Android
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again.  - Teams
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source - SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986 - Teams
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner - Mac-OS-X
- How to see Created Accessed Modified and Changed dates of a file using bash terminal command - Bash
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher - SharePoint