Microsoft 365 team is currently working on this feature, you may vote for this here - Custom Praise images please
Microsoft Teams is full of plug-in Apps which can come handy in your day to day work. One such great App is "Praise App" designed to recognize the efforts of co-workers, colleagues, team members (Show gratitude for peers who went above and beyond at work).
There are default Praise badges provided by Microsoft and now you can have your own custom badges through the Praise settings in Microsoft Teams admin center.
The custom badges would be great addition to reflect your own corporate identity, values and branding. This will certainly make a connect with your employees.
- Thank you
- Problem solver
- Kind Heart
- Team player
What can be customized from the Teams admin center
- Disable current default Praise badges.
- Enable custom badges.
- Upload up to 25 custom Praise badges
- Enable badges designed for educators and educator organizations.
- Control which badges are available in your organization.
How to enable and add custom Praise badges
- Open Teams admin center (you need to have admin permissions).
- From left navigation options, select Teams apps --> Manage apps --> search Praise.
- Once Praise App is open, click on Settings.
- Toggle "Default badges" On or Off to change availability of the default set or custom badges sets.
- Toggle On/Off to use Social and emotional learning badges for education.
- Click Add to upload your custom badge.
- Click Submit to save changes.
Microsoft Guidelines to create your own custom badges.
If you do not see the customization options, the feature may not be available for your Microsoft Office 365 Tenant yet and should roll out soon.
New Social Emotional Learning (SEL) features for Microsoft Education
- New Praise Badges in Microsoft Teams recognize moments of SEL growth
- New SEL sticker pack for OneNote creates an emotion-driven feedback mechanism
- New Reflect tool in Microsoft Teams makes emotional check-ins a daily routine
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action