If you are using Windows RDP to connect to a remote PC, you might come across connection errors,
- Make sure that you did not loose the internet connectivity! The most common problem is that you lost internet connecttion.
- If its not your internet Make sure that the remote PC is not shutdown or lost internet connectivity.
More Posts related to Windows,
- Create a large dummy file using Mac OS X terminal command - Mac-OS-X
- Trigger Notification Center Message using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook] - MacOS
- Display bookmarks bar Safari - HowTos
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password - Tomcat
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac - WhatsApp
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- Java monitoring and management console [jconsole] - Java