If you are using Windows RDP to connect to a remote PC, you might come across connection errors,
- Make sure that you did not loose the internet connectivity! The most common problem is that you lost internet connecttion.
- If its not your internet Make sure that the remote PC is not shutdown or lost internet connectivity.
More Posts related to Windows,
- How to clear ZSH history of commands executed on Mac Terminal - zsh
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax - PHP
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App - SharePoint
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser - Google
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Angular CLI ng Error: You need to specify a command before moving on. Use --help to view the available commands - HowTos
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint