If you want to know what version of node is installed on your system, you can make use of node -v in your command prompt if you are using Windows or in Terminal if you are using the macOS or Linux operating systems.
$ node -v v15.14.0
As you can see when I ran the command on my bash shell, I was able to identify that I have v15.14.0 installed on my System.
✋️It may be so that you may have multiple installations of Node on your system. This may show only the version that is set as default in your Environment variable.
It is always better to use nvm - Node Version Manager while working with multiple versions of nodeJS installations.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- Background task activation is spurious error - Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Display bookmarks bar Safari
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix]
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry)
- How to get weather details in Command Prompt, macOS or Linux Terminal
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- How to enable Do Not Disturb mode for Notification Center in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur] - MacOS
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 - Windows-11