If you want to know what version of node is installed on your system, you can make use of node -v in your command prompt if you are using Windows or in Terminal if you are using the macOS or Linux operating systems.
$ node -v v15.14.0
As you can see when I ran the command on my bash shell, I was able to identify that I have v15.14.0 installed on my System.
✋️It may be so that you may have multiple installations of Node on your system. This may show only the version that is set as default in your Environment variable.
It is always better to use nvm - Node Version Manager while working with multiple versions of nodeJS installations.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to find lost AirPods?
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent - Android
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- Multiline EditText in Android Example - Android
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Division between two numbers - C-Program
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- How to update Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android