If you want to know what version of node is installed on your system, you can make use of node -v in your command prompt if you are using Windows or in Terminal if you are using the macOS or Linux operating systems.
$ node -v v15.14.0
As you can see when I ran the command on my bash shell, I was able to identify that I have v15.14.0 installed on my System.
✋️It may be so that you may have multiple installations of Node on your system. This may show only the version that is set as default in your Environment variable.
It is always better to use nvm - Node Version Manager while working with multiple versions of nodeJS installations.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- How to get weather details in Command Prompt, macOS or Linux Terminal
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- How to find lost AirPods?
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Background task activation is spurious error - Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- Display bookmarks bar Safari
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video - Microsoft
- The Date Command and its usage [Linux - Unix - macOS] - Linux
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser - Eclipse
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error - MySQL
- How to make Text in TextView bold and italic in Android - Android
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Amp Hello World Example - AMP
- How to open SharePoint Online Modern SPFX links in new tab - SharePoint
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Prevent App for rotation landscape or portrait - Android
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque) - MacOS
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location? - HowTos
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix] - Android
- All directional arrows codes for HTML - Html