TM228622 - Some admins are unable to create new teams using PowerShell commands for Microsoft Teams.
⚠️ IMPACTAdmins may be unable to create new teams using PowerShell commands for Microsoft Teams.
Impact is specific to some admins who are served through the affected infrastructure.
❓️ STATUSAs mentioned in Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
Our investigation into confirming if a potential data replication delay is causing this impact and for identifying potential solutions continues. We're also awaiting for admins to submit request IDs for failed team creation attempts to assist in identifying the cause of this issue.
⛏️ WORKAROUNDAdmins may be able to use PowerShell Teams module version 1.1.10-Preview as an alternative means of using PowerShell commands to create new teams, which can be accessed at the following link:
More Posts related to Teams,
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- How to take Screenshots on Mac OS X without Keyboard - Mac-OS-X
- Create Bootstrap carousel slider with Text - Bootstrap
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- How to update SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys - Android
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux - Mac-OS-X
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos
- PHP Fatal error : Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object - PHP
- align image at middle of div element - CSS
- Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent - PHP
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android - Android