This is a Python program that calculates discount amount and discounted rate for which you get the product for sale.Variables Used:
- price: Actual price of the product.
- discount_percentage: Datatype float : Discount % on the product.
- discount_amount: Datatype float : Discount Amount on the product.
- discounted_price: Datatype float : Discounted price that you pay.
Discount Amount = (Discount Percentage x Price)/100
Sample Program code: discountCalculator.py
Discounted Price = Price - Discount Amount
price = 1000; discount_percentage = 5.99; discount_amount = 0; discounted_price = 0; discount_amount = (discount_percentage*price)/100; discounted_price = (price-discount_amount); print("Discount Amount: ", discount_amount); print("Discounted Price: ", discounted_price);
Discount Amount: 59.9
Discounted Price: 940.1
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android