If you are trying to upgrade your Macbook, Mac Mini, or iMac with the latest macOS Big Sur, then you must know which all systems are supported by it,
List of devices Mac's that Support macOS Big Sur
- MacBook: 2015 or later
- MacBook Air: 2013 or later
- MacBook Pro: Late 2013 or later
- Mac Mini: 2014 or later
- iMac: 2014 and later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later
- Mac Pro: 2013 and later
Big Sur unsupported Mac's
- MacBook: below 2015 models.
- MacBook Air: below 2013 models.
- MacBook Pro: below Late 2013 models.
- Mac Mini: below 2014 models.
- iMac: below 2014 models.
- iMac Pro: below 2017 models.
- Mac Pro: below 2013 models.
⛔️ You cannot install Big Sur on the above devices as it's unsupported.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- How to uninstall pip Python packages - Python
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically - Android
- Java Stream flatmap() Examples - Java
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler - Html
- Clear SFTP Prompt Screen on macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Convert Java Object to JSON using Jackson Library - Java
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program
- How to clear MySQL Console Screen - MySQL