You surely must have noticed the AutoSave button on the Office Apps on Mac such as Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. But when you click on it, nothing really happens.
Why is the AutoSave button not working?
It seems like the autoSave option only works for the files that are stored in OneDrive. Make sure that you have stored the file in the Cloud.
How to enable this option
Just go to File and Save a copy in OneDrive. Once you do that you will see a message: "AutoSave is On - We are automatically saving your changes for you."
I hope someone finds this helpful. Do let me know if there is something else that you know about it!
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID - iOS
- Install Gradle VS Code for Java Projects - Gradle
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository - Git
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to show console in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file - MacOS
- Cut, Copy and Paste Keyboard Shortcuts on Mac Keyboard - MacOS
- How to Rename a Git Local Branch Using the --move Option - Git