In order to add a comma (,) or a semicolon (;) at the end of each line in a file using Notepad++ text editor, follow the below steps,
- Open the file in Notepad++
- Press: Ctrl + H to open Replace window,
- Find What: $
- Replace With: ,
- Make sure you select: Regular Expression in Search Mode
- Click Replace All
Example: Before Replace
⚡️ $ dollor sign signifies end of each line.
Example: After Replace
This is my first line This is the second line This is my third line This is my forth line
This is my first line, This is the second line, This is my third line, This is my forth line,
⚡️ You can follow the same above steps to add semicolon or pipe or any other character at the end of each line.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password - Tomcat
- The service instance - SharePoint
- Write JSON to file in pretty-printed Format using Java Jackson - Java
- Display Era details (AD BC) in Java Date using SimpleDateFormat - Java
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code? - jQuery
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found - Docker
- How to Setup AWS Credentials using Visual Studio Code - AWS
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command - HowTos