% pip3 install requests -q WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly. WARNING: The script normalizer is installed in '/Users/code2care/Library/Python/3.8/bin' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.
I recently ran into the above error after I upgraded my pip3 version to the latest one. I did read https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 and it seems that adding -m pip along with the command suppresses this warning.Solution: What worked was I had to add the Python 3.8 path to the $PATH variable, by doing so the warning was gone.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to PIP,
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip.
- pip/pip3 ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List - MacOS
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Cmd command get current directory location - Windows
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java] - Eclipse
- How to take user input from the console in a Python program - Python
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme - Sublime-Text
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash] - Linux
- Display Safari URL address link on hover - MacOS
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode - Microsoft
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from - SharePoint
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command - Windows
- [Solution] macOS could not be installed on your computer OSInstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged - MacOS
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android