% pip3 install requests -q WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly. WARNING: The script normalizer is installed in '/Users/code2care/Library/Python/3.8/bin' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.
I recently ran into the above error after I upgraded my pip3 version to the latest one. I did read https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 and it seems that adding -m pip along with the command suppresses this warning.Solution: What worked was I had to add the Python 3.8 path to the $PATH variable, by doing so the warning was gone.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to PIP,
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip.
- pip/pip3 ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac - MacOS
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help - Android
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later - Google
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio