IPython in Python is an interactive shell that provides features that are outside the standard Python interpreter.
If you try to make use of such features in your Python code without having the IPython module installed you will get an error "NameError: name IPython is not defined"
>>> IPython.display.display("Test"); Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> NameError: name 'IPython' is not defined
First make sure if IPyhton or IPython3 is installed on your device.
pip show IPyhton
If it is not then you can get it installed using pip install command.
pip install IPython
pip install IPython3
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Fix SharePoint 2019 installation error This product requires Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2017 - SharePoint
- How to know the current version of Java - Java
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac - HowTos
- How to Manage Profile Picture on Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Spring Boot JDBCTemplate Upsert Example (batch insert or update if exists) - Java
- How to display date and time in GMT Timezone in Java - Java
- bash: netstat: command not found - Bash