If you want to save a Python Jupyter Notebook as a PDF, you can do so by the below easy step.
Step: Go to Menu: File -> Save and Export Notebook As... -> PDF
That's about it! The Notebook will be converted to a PDF and saved on your device.
Note: Make sure you have nbconvert package installed or else you will get a HTTP 500 error!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- How to check your IP using bash for Windows? - Bash
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached - Microsoft
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side - Sublime-Text
- How to make Android EditText not editable - Android
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- How to detect Operating System using Java code - Java
- Mac Studio Display Buzzing sound from the Monitor - Mac-OS-X
- Bash Command to Exit Script in Terminal - Bash