While working with Android Studio 1.0.2 (on my Mac OS X 10.10 Operating system) I got the following error!
Unable to establish a connection to ADB.
If this happens, run 'adb devices -l' from the command line and see if it lists your devices. If ADB from the command line works, then please file a bug at http://b.android.com, including the output of the 'adb devices -l' command and your idea.log file (Help | Show Log in Files)Solution :
You need to kill the ADB process that is running, to do so,
1. Go to Spotlight search, open Activity Monitor,
2. Loop for ADB under CPU tag,
3. Now Select it and Force Quit the process.
⚡️ You can kill ADB process through Terminal command too, by simply typing Kill -9 adb
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Replace delimiter with new line in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Implementing Bubble Sort Algorithm using Java Program - Java
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically - Android
- [Fix] Spring Boot: mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure - Java
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java
- ls command sort by file size [Linix/UNIX/macOS/bash] - Linux
- How to replace with space - HowTos
- How to run React Native App using Android Studio Emulator - Android-Studio