If you are your application on your macOS or iOS system, you may encounter this error message mostly when an application is trying to connect to the iCloud server and it does its failing due to some server issue,
Steps to troubleshoot this error:
- The first thing that you can check is your internet connection to your device is stable or not. It could be so that your Wifi has no internet connectivity. Try the browser to see if you are able to browse the internet, most of the app does indicate that you are offline, but some may not.
- Try switching to another network.
- Are you using VPN? When most of the world is working remotely - it is most likely that you have connected to a VPN that may be causing this issue. Try disconnecting the VPN and check.
- Check you are able to connect to the Apple Server: If you are on macOS: Click on Apple icon from menu -> System Preferences -> Click on Apple ID at top ride side (if you are using Big Sur) to see if you are able to connect to your account.
⚡️ It could also be so that the Apple ID service is down - you can verify that by going to the Apple servers health check page: https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to find lost AirPods?
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android