Notepad++ is the first choice for developers among the other text-editors that are available in the market. Being lightweight, ability to work with multiple files at a time, handling large files for editing, syntax highlighting for almost all known and unknown programming languages are some of its key features. Plugins are readily available from the Plugins Manager.
In this world of Apps everything is moving on the cloud. Using Cloud for storage makes data accessible anywhere and on any device may it be a Mac, Windows PC, Mobile phone or a Tablet.
The Latest Version of Notepad++ now has an option to work on files stored on Cloud. You can set-up Cloud for Notepad by Going to Menu : Settings -> Preferences -> CloudFor now, you can link any form the following cloud options
- Google Drive
Note: If you do not have any of these Cloud Clients installed on your Windows Operating System then you may not be able to use it, So you need to have a particular Cloud Drive setup installed.
Make sure that you restart Notepad++ after Cloud Client being installed and even after linking it.
Now if you see your Dropbox folder you may find a Notepad++ folder with following files,
- Backup (folder)
⛏️ Note : By default only Notepad++ Settings will be saved to Dropbox. If you want your documents to be also saved then you must drop them to the shared drive folder.
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File
- 25 Notepad++ Command Argument List
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Word count in Notepad++
- Notepad++ display files on tab bar as horizontal instead of vertical
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android