Notepad++ is the first choice for developers among the other text-editors that are available in the market. Being lightweight, ability to work with multiple files at a time, handling large files for editing, syntax highlighting for almost all known and unknown programming languages are some of its key features. Plugins are readily available from the Plugins Manager.
In this world of Apps everything is moving on the cloud. Using Cloud for storage makes data accessible anywhere and on any device may it be a Mac, Windows PC, Mobile phone or a Tablet.
The Latest Version of Notepad++ now has an option to work on files stored on Cloud. You can set-up Cloud for Notepad by Going to Menu : Settings -> Preferences -> CloudFor now, you can link any form the following cloud options
- Google Drive
Note: If you do not have any of these Cloud Clients installed on your Windows Operating System then you may not be able to use it, So you need to have a particular Cloud Drive setup installed.
Make sure that you restart Notepad++ after Cloud Client being installed and even after linking it.
Now if you see your Dropbox folder you may find a Notepad++ folder with following files,
- Backup (folder)
⛏️ Note : By default only Notepad++ Settings will be saved to Dropbox. If you want your documents to be also saved then you must drop them to the shared drive folder.
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- SharePoint PowerShell PnP - How to get list item by Item ID using GetItemById, Get-PnPListItem - SharePoint
- Convert JSON to Gson with type as ArrayList - Java
- How to show console in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- What version of windows do I have? - Microsoft
- Deep Dive: Why avoid java.util.Date and Calendar Classes - Java
- How to Remove All Terminated Console tabs at once in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Change Max and Min Value of Android Seekbar Programmatically - Android