Notepad++ is the first choice for developers among the other text-editors that are available in the market. Being lightweight, ability to work with multiple files at a time, handling large files for editing, syntax highlighting for almost all known and unknown programming languages are some of its key features. Plugins are readily available from the Plugins Manager.
In this world of Apps everything is moving on the cloud. Using Cloud for storage makes data accessible anywhere and on any device may it be a Mac, Windows PC, Mobile phone or a Tablet.
The Latest Version of Notepad++ now has an option to work on files stored on Cloud. You can set-up Cloud for Notepad by Going to Menu : Settings -> Preferences -> CloudFor now, you can link any form the following cloud options
- Google Drive
Note: If you do not have any of these Cloud Clients installed on your Windows Operating System then you may not be able to use it, So you need to have a particular Cloud Drive setup installed.
Make sure that you restart Notepad++ after Cloud Client being installed and even after linking it.
Now if you see your Dropbox folder you may find a Notepad++ folder with following files,
- Backup (folder)
⛏️ Note : By default only Notepad++ Settings will be saved to Dropbox. If you want your documents to be also saved then you must drop them to the shared drive folder.
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- [Solution] Java Error Code 1603. Java Update did not complete. - Java