If you are using the Robinhood - Investment & Trading App and while using it you get "unexpected server error" you can try to follow the below troubleshooting steps,
- Check your network connection (Wifi/Data), if you network is not stable you may get this error.
- If your network seems to be fine - restart the App.
- Server is experiencing issues, try using the app after some time.
If the steps do not work - maybe you can reach out to their tweeter handler: they are pretty response to queries.
Robinhood Official Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/askrobinhood
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Android Studio Button onClickListener Example - Android-Studio
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to install iTerm2 Mac Terminal Alternative - MacOS
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome] - Chrome
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent - Android