If you have 404 pages that you want to be removed from the Google Search results or you have a page that is outdated and is been crawled but now you want it to be removed, then you can do it using Webmaster Page removal tool.
Google Webmaster tool generates the list of all 404 URLs that Google bot has encountered. Simply submit that link to Google removals page.
Just make sure that you provide a correct complete URL for the page that has to be removedhttps://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
❗️ It may take time for the requested URLs to be removed, so you may see the request as pending until being processed.
- What is the doctype for HTML5?
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags
- All directional arrows codes for HTML
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline
- remove div vertical scroll
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler
- HTML, HTML5. CSS, CSS3 Color Codes 2020
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design - Android-Studio
- MacOS Safari Fullscreen Keyboard Shortcuts - MacOS
- How to set an emoji as Zsh terminal prompt in macOS - MacOS
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime?FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
- Country ISO Codes List - Java
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Android Studio] Button on click example - Android-Studio
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error - News
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout - Android
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python] - Python
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web. - SharePoint
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error - Android