If you have 404 pages that you want to be removed from the Google Search results or you have a page that is outdated and is been crawled but now you want it to be removed, then you can do it using Webmaster Page removal tool.
Google Webmaster tool generates the list of all 404 URLs that Google bot has encountered. Simply submit that link to Google removals page.
Just make sure that you provide a correct complete URL for the page that has to be removedhttps://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
❗️ It may take time for the requested URLs to be removed, so you may see the request as pending until being processed.
- What is the doctype for HTML5?
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags
- All directional arrows codes for HTML
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline
- remove div vertical scroll
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler
- HTML, HTML5. CSS, CSS3 Color Codes 2020
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error - Android
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine - Mac-OS-X
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified - Android-Studio
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll - Facebook
- NewApi error : Finds API accesses to APIs that are not supported in all targeted API versions - Android
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server - PHP
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem - Android-Studio
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView - Android