If you have 404 pages that you want to be removed from the Google Search results or you have a page that is outdated and is been crawled but now you want it to be removed, then you can do it using Webmaster Page removal tool.
Google Webmaster tool generates the list of all 404 URLs that Google bot has encountered. Simply submit that link to Google removals page.
Just make sure that you provide a correct complete URL for the page that has to be removedhttps://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
❗️ It may take time for the requested URLs to be removed, so you may see the request as pending until being processed.
- remove div vertical scroll
- Create HTML button that looks like a href hyperlink
- Comprehensive 256 Ascii code table with Html Hex IBM Microsoft Key
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags
- What is the doctype for HTML5?
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples
- How to add multiple spaces between html page text
- How to turn off autocomplete in input fields in HTML Form
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT
- How to word wrap in HTML
- Force convert HTML text input to upper case
- HTML5 CSS3 Color Codes List
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again
- All directional arrows codes for HTML
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally
- How to make a div tag clickable
- Remove Html head and body tags from ckeditor source
- Auto Refresh Webpage after every x Second or Minute using Meta Tag?
- How to undo last Git Commit on Local Repository? - Git
- [Fix] java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol - Java
- pip/pip3 ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied - PIP
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint - SharePoint
- How to make div or text in html unselectable using CSS - CSS
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search - Google
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD - Microsoft
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back - Teams