If you just received a message on your "Google Webmaster tool webpage" saying that there was a Possible outage on your website.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://code2care.org/ While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transients soft 404 errors around 2018-08-07 14:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors: http://code2care.org/pages/adt-quit-unexpectedly-error-on-mac-osx-android-eclipse-sdk/ http://code2care.org/pages/facebook-this-message-contains-blocked-content/ http://code2care.org/pages/java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-android-support-v4/ http://code2care.org/pages/base64-encoding-decoding-in-notepad++/ http://code2care.org/pages/instagram-couldnt-refresh-feed-error/ For more information, see our Help Center: Soft 404 errors
What does this message mean?
It simply means that google bots (crawlers) tried to craw your website (sitemap.xml file) URLs and they were not found!!
What can be the reasons ?
The pages are being removed from your hosting domain. Do check with your webmaster/developers to confirm
How to resolve Possible outages issue ?
It can be a transit issue, you may have been working on some migration maintenance work when the bots tried to crawl your website. Just try visiting the pages mentioned in the error message through a web browser. If they exist then try getting it fetched from the Fetch as Google option.
If you cannot see these pages on a browser, then check the header type by using websites like webconfs.com to analyze the HTTP header code. If it is a 404 return then it is for sure that the page does not exist on your hosted environment.
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site - SharePoint
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos