If you just received a message on your "Google Webmaster tool webpage" saying that there was a Possible outage on your website.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://code2care.org/ While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transients soft 404 errors around 2018-08-07 14:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors: http://code2care.org/pages/adt-quit-unexpectedly-error-on-mac-osx-android-eclipse-sdk/ http://code2care.org/pages/facebook-this-message-contains-blocked-content/ http://code2care.org/pages/java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-android-support-v4/ http://code2care.org/pages/base64-encoding-decoding-in-notepad++/ http://code2care.org/pages/instagram-couldnt-refresh-feed-error/ For more information, see our Help Center: Soft 404 errors
What does this message mean?
It simply means that google bots (crawlers) tried to craw your website (sitemap.xml file) URLs and they were not found!!
What can be the reasons ?
The pages are being removed from your hosting domain. Do check with your webmaster/developers to confirm
How to resolve Possible outages issue ?
It can be a transit issue, you may have been working on some migration maintenance work when the bots tried to crawl your website. Just try visiting the pages mentioned in the error message through a web browser. If they exist then try getting it fetched from the Fetch as Google option.
If you cannot see these pages on a browser, then check the header type by using websites like webconfs.com to analyze the HTTP header code. If it is a 404 return then it is for sure that the page does not exist on your hosted environment.
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code) - HowTos
- Install Gradle VS Code for Java Projects - Gradle
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown - Docker
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12) - Chrome
- Install OpenJDK Java (8/11/17) versions using brew on Mac (Intel/M1/M2) - MacOS
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error - Eclipse
- How to display File CR LF Newline Characters in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure] - Microsoft