If you just received a message on your "Google Webmaster tool webpage" saying that there was a Possible outage on your website.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://code2care.org/ While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transients soft 404 errors around 2018-08-07 14:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors: http://code2care.org/pages/adt-quit-unexpectedly-error-on-mac-osx-android-eclipse-sdk/ http://code2care.org/pages/facebook-this-message-contains-blocked-content/ http://code2care.org/pages/java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-android-support-v4/ http://code2care.org/pages/base64-encoding-decoding-in-notepad++/ http://code2care.org/pages/instagram-couldnt-refresh-feed-error/ For more information, see our Help Center: Soft 404 errors
What does this message mean?
It simply means that google bots (crawlers) tried to craw your website (sitemap.xml file) URLs and they were not found!!
What can be the reasons ?
The pages are being removed from your hosting domain. Do check with your webmaster/developers to confirm
How to resolve Possible outages issue ?
It can be a transit issue, you may have been working on some migration maintenance work when the bots tried to crawl your website. Just try visiting the pages mentioned in the error message through a web browser. If they exist then try getting it fetched from the Fetch as Google option.
If you cannot see these pages on a browser, then check the header type by using websites like webconfs.com to analyze the HTTP header code. If it is a 404 return then it is for sure that the page does not exist on your hosted environment.
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python - PIP
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file - Eclipse
- zsh hello world example - Linux
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity - Android
- #HappyBirthdayJimin trending Happy Birthday Jimin BTS Army - BTS
- import servlet API to eclipse project (javax.servlet cannot be resolved error) - Java
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus