If you just received a message on your "Google Webmaster tool webpage" saying that there was a Possible outage on your website.
Dear owner or webmaster of http://code2care.org/ While crawling your site, we have noticed an increase in the number of transients soft 404 errors around 2018-08-07 14:00 UTC (London, Dublin, Edinburgh). Your site may have experienced outages. These issues may have been resolved. Here are some sample pages that resulted in soft 404 errors: http://code2care.org/pages/adt-quit-unexpectedly-error-on-mac-osx-android-eclipse-sdk/ http://code2care.org/pages/facebook-this-message-contains-blocked-content/ http://code2care.org/pages/java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-android-support-v4/ http://code2care.org/pages/base64-encoding-decoding-in-notepad++/ http://code2care.org/pages/instagram-couldnt-refresh-feed-error/ For more information, see our Help Center: Soft 404 errors
What does this message mean?
It simply means that google bots (crawlers) tried to craw your website (sitemap.xml file) URLs and they were not found!!
What can be the reasons ?
The pages are being removed from your hosting domain. Do check with your webmaster/developers to confirm
How to resolve Possible outages issue ?
It can be a transit issue, you may have been working on some migration maintenance work when the bots tried to crawl your website. Just try visiting the pages mentioned in the error message through a web browser. If they exist then try getting it fetched from the Fetch as Google option.
If you cannot see these pages on a browser, then check the header type by using websites like webconfs.com to analyze the HTTP header code. If it is a 404 return then it is for sure that the page does not exist on your hosted environment.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse