Today while I started my Android ADT Eclipse Workspace I got the following error message,
Problem Opening Wizard
The selected wizard could not be started.
Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to load class
An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.android.ide.eclipse.adt (2).
This error message was resolved by restarting eclipse. If this doesn't work try restarting your Computer.
If you have not installed ADT Plugin for Eclipse, download the ADT Plugin
To add the ADT plugin to Eclipse:
Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software.
In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
⚠️ When the installation completes doing forget to restart Eclipse.
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- Android Development: Spinners with Example
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n)
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android RatingBar Example
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020
- Download interrupted: Unknown Host dl-ssl.google.com Error Android SDK Manager
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples - Python
- How to create a Array (not using list) in Python - Python
- Upload a File in Microsoft SharePoint using PowerShell Script - SharePoint
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook] - MacOS
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1/M2 Mac Natively - Eclipse
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch - Git
- List of jar files for Jax-ws (SOAP) based Java Web Services - Java