Today while I started my Android ADT Eclipse Workspace I got the following error message,
Reason: Problem Opening Wizard The selected wizard could not be started. Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to load class com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.wizards.templates.NewProjectWizard. An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.android.ide.eclipse.adt (2).
This error message was resolved by restarting eclipse. If this doesn't work try restarting your Computer.
If you have not installed ADT Plugin for Eclipse, download the ADT Plugin
To add the ADT plugin to Eclipse:
Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software.
In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
⚠️ When the installation completes doing forget to restart Eclipse.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App - Android
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android read text file from internal storage - Android
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Trapezoid - C-Program
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE - Android-Studio
- Get Button Text onClick Android App - Android
- Pdf Text to Speech option in Mac OS X Preview App - Mac-OS-X
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers - Android-Studio
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app - Android
- How to rename package name in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint