If you are trying to creating a new Android Virtual Device (AVD) and get an error,
No CPU/ABI system image available for this target
This is because you do not have system image installed for the API level that you have set as a target.
You need to download System Image from the Android SDK Manager
Go to Menu -> Window -> Android SDK Manager
Now under the API level, select ARM EABI v7a System Image and Intel x86 Atom System Image and get it installed.
Restart your Android Eclipse IDE and try creating the AVD you may not get the error anymore.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android