If you are trying to creating a new Android Virtual Device (AVD) and get an error,
No CPU/ABI system image available for this target
This is because you do not have system image installed for the API level that you have set as a target.
You need to download System Image from the Android SDK Manager
Go to Menu -> Window -> Android SDK Manager
Now under the API level, select ARM EABI v7a System Image and Intel x86 Atom System Image and get it installed.
Restart your Android Eclipse IDE and try creating the AVD you may not get the error anymore.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button