If you are trying to creating a new Android Virtual Device (AVD) and get an error,
No CPU/ABI system image available for this target
This is because you do not have system image installed for the API level that you have set as a target.
You need to download System Image from the Android SDK Manager
Go to Menu -> Window -> Android SDK Manager
Now under the API level, select ARM EABI v7a System Image and Intel x86 Atom System Image and get it installed.
Restart your Android Eclipse IDE and try creating the AVD you may not get the error anymore.
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- How to see Created Accessed Modified and Changed dates of a file using bash terminal command - Bash
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search - MacOS
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar - MacOS
- Java JDBC Get Id of the Inserted Record with AutoIncrement - Java
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook] - MacOS
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16 - iOS
- Write JSON to file in pretty-printed Format using Java Jackson - Java