As new versions of Notepad++ are coming up, they are making it more powerful with more plugins and add-ons. One of such addon is Multi-Editing
How to do it :
- If you want to to Edit a file at Multiple line at the same time, you can do it using Multi-Editing. By default Multi-Editing is disabled, So you need to enable it by going to Menu : Settings -> Preferences -> Editing (Tab)
- Now Check Enable (Ctrl+Mouse click/selection) under Multi-Editing Settings.
- Now keep pressing Ctrl Button and Click on all places where you want the Cursor to Edit text simultaneously. Once you are done you can start editing at multiple places on the same file.
This is really a very useful feature for developers, editing at multiple places at the same time saves a lot of time.
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365] - Microsoft
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time - Android
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio
- Top 3 Awesome Text Editors developers prefer at workplace - Sublime