As new versions of Notepad++ are coming up, they are making it more powerful with more plugins and add-ons. One of such addon is Multi-Editing
How to do it :
- If you want to to Edit a file at Multiple line at the same time, you can do it using Multi-Editing. By default Multi-Editing is disabled, So you need to enable it by going to Menu : Settings -> Preferences -> Editing (Tab)
- Now Check Enable (Ctrl+Mouse click/selection) under Multi-Editing Settings.
- Now keep pressing Ctrl Button and Click on all places where you want the Cursor to Edit text simultaneously. Once you are done you can start editing at multiple places on the same file.
This is really a very useful feature for developers, editing at multiple places at the same time saves a lot of time.
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- Open file using CMD in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command - MacOS
- Make Bootstrap Button look like a link - Bootstrap
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Get the current timestamp in Java - Java
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus