By default when you take screenshots on the Mac, they are stored on the desktop.
To change the default location of screenshots on Mac open the Screenshot application, click on options and under save to either select the available options or choose "other locations.." to select a custom location.
Step by Step:
- Press F4 key to open Spotlight Search.
- Now search "Screenshot" and open the App.
- Click on the Options,
- Now under "Save to" choose from options available.
- Other Locations...
Related Articles: https://code2care.org/macos/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-a-mac
- Chose "Other Locations..." to select a custom folder.
Now when you take screenshots, they will be saved in the location you just choose.
There is a shortcut Command + Shift + 5 to open the Shortcut app.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Program 2: Print your name using print() function - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to Display content of a file in Terminal Screen? - Linux
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS - MacOS
- Difference between rustc and cargo build commands - Rust
- Java 8: Find the Max value in a List - Java
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples - Python
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Mac: Change Screenshot Location - MacOS