If you are looking for an SQLite Editor in the public domain under Creative Commons license or GPL (General Public License) i.e. for free commercial or non-commercial use. Then here is a shortlist of the SQLite Editor that is available on the web for free download.
These software work on macOS, Windows, Linux and most of the Unix Operating systems.
Link : http://sqlitestudio.pl/
SQLiteStudio Database manager has the following features :
- A small single executable Binary file, so there is need to install or uninstall.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv2 licence.
- Good UI with SQLite3 and SQLite2 features.
- Supports Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X, Solaris, FreeBSD and other Unix Systems.
- Language support : English, Polish, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese,
- Exporting Options : SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON, dBase
- Importing Options : CSV, dBase, custom text files, regular expressions
- UTF-8 support
2. Sqlite Expert
Link : http://www.sqliteexpert.com/download.html
SQLite Expert though not under public domain, but its free for commercial use and is available in two flavours.
a. Personal Edition
- It is free for personal and commercial use but, covers only basic SQLite features.
- But its a freeware and does not have an expiration date.
b. Professional Edition
- It is for $59 (onetime fee, with free lifetime updates )
- It covers In-depth SQLite features.
- But its a freeware and does not have an expiration date.
- Visual SQL Query Builder : with auto formatting, sql parsing, analysis and syntax highlighting features.
- Powerful restructure capabilities : Restructure any complex table without losing data.
- Import and Export data : CSV files, SQL script or SQLite. Export data to Excel via clipboard.
- Data editing : using powerful in-place editors
- Image editor : JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Full Unicode Support.
- Support for encrypted databases.
- Lua and Pascal scripting support.
3. Database Browser for SQLite
Link : http://sqlitebrowser.org/
- Database Browser for SQLite is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.
- Database Browser for SQLite is bi-licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version 2, as well as the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later.
- You can modify or redistribute it under the conditions of these licenses.
- You can Create, define, modify and delete tables
- You can Create, define and delete indexes
- You can Browse, edit, add and delete records
- You can Search records
- You can Import and export records as
- You can Import and export tables from/to text, CSV, SQL dump files
- You can Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- You can See Log of all SQL commands issued by the application
4. SQLite Manager for Firefox BrowserLink : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sqlite-manager/
This is an addon plugin for Firefox Browser,
- Manage any SQLite database on your computer.
- An intuitive hierarchical tree showing database objects.
- Helpful dialogs to manage tables, indexes, views and triggers.
- You can browse and search the tables, as well as add, edit, delete and duplicate the records.
- Facility to execute any sql query.
- The views can be searched too.
- A dropdown menu helps with the SQL syntax thus making writing SQL easier.
- Easy access to common operations through menu, toolbars, buttons and context-menu.
- Export tables/views/database in csv/xml/sql format. Import from csv/xml/sql (both UTF-8 and UTF-16).
- Possible to execute multiple sql statements in Execute tab.
- You can save the queries.
- Support for ADS on Windows
- Pdf Text to Speech option in Mac OS X Preview App
- vi undo command
- Hide files and folders on Mac OS X
- Java location in Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine
- How to take Screenshots on Mac OS X without Keyboard
- Save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome for Mac OS X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Taking Screen Capture using Terminal
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac
- How to Setup maven on Mac OS X
- How to enable Do Not Disturb mode for Notification Center in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner
- Kill or force quit stuck application or process in Mac OS X
- Turn on off volume change button sounds Mac OS X
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux
- Location of eclipse.ini file on Mac OS X
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar
- Google Search Hot Trends Screensaver for Mac OS X
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable
- [Solved] Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer Mac OSX
- Force android app to run in Landscape mode programatically - Android
- Type R is already defined error : Android Error - Android
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax - PHP
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue - Android
- 10 FTP SFTP Clients and Alternatives - FTP
- auth_client_using_bad_version_title : Error Android Lint - Android
- Delete file using PHP code : unlink() - PHP
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal - Android
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File - NotepadPlusPlus
- Mac OS X Taking Screen Capture using Terminal - Mac-OS-X
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite - SharePoint
- SharePoint workflow Canceled - Coercion Failed: Unable to transform the input lookup data into the requested type - SharePoint
- Android : Prevent App for rotation landscape or portrait - Android
- MySQL 1005 Error : SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_TABLE) Message: Can't create table '%s' (errno: 150) - MySQL
- How to change Android EditText Cursor Color - Android