You may want to take screenshots of your Android Application Activity Screen to upload the images to PlayStore console or for documentation purpose.
If you are running your Application on Android Emulator (AVD) you can take screen-shots using Eclipse DMMS perspective Screen Capture icon.
Go to ADT Eclipse -> Window -> Open Perspective -> Others -> DDMS -> Look for "Screen Capture" icon at the Right side
Note that your AVD is running, click on the "Screen Capture" icon and you will see a popup window with the image that has been captured with options like,
- Refresh : when you click this button a new image is captured.
- Rotate : image will be rotated
- Save : saves the file with timestamp in file name (e.g. device-2014-10-16-192842.png).
- Copy : Copies file to clipboard.
- Done : to close the Window.
This way of taking a screenshot is much faster compared to other options.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Android : Error in http connection java.net.SocketException: Permission denied - Android
- How to create Toast messages in Android - Android
- How to Search Something (string) in Android Studio Project like Eclipse - Android-Studio
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015 - HowTos
- Adding internet permission to Android Project - Android
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline - Facebook
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- Sharepoint Server 2016 installation Prerequisites with download links - SharePoint
- Android Toast position top - Android
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Java XML-RPC 3.1.x based web service example - Java
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to lead class Error - Android