You may want to take screenshots of your Android Application Activity Screen to upload the images to PlayStore console or for documentation purpose.
If you are running your Application on Android Emulator (AVD) you can take screen-shots using Eclipse DMMS perspective Screen Capture icon.
Go to ADT Eclipse -> Window -> Open Perspective -> Others -> DDMS -> Look for "Screen Capture" icon at the Right side
Note that your AVD is running, click on the "Screen Capture" icon and you will see a popup window with the image that has been captured with options like,
- Refresh : when you click this button a new image is captured.
- Rotate : image will be rotated
- Save : saves the file with timestamp in file name (e.g. device-2014-10-16-192842.png).
- Copy : Copies file to clipboard.
- Done : to close the Window.
This way of taking a screenshot is much faster compared to other options.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command - HowTos
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong - News
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android