You may want to take screenshots of your Android Application Activity Screen to upload the images to PlayStore console or for documentation purpose.
If you are running your Application on Android Emulator (AVD) you can take screen-shots using Eclipse DMMS perspective Screen Capture icon.
Go to ADT Eclipse -> Window -> Open Perspective -> Others -> DDMS -> Look for "Screen Capture" icon at the Right side
Note that your AVD is running, click on the "Screen Capture" icon and you will see a popup window with the image that has been captured with options like,
- Refresh : when you click this button a new image is captured.
- Rotate : image will be rotated
- Save : saves the file with timestamp in file name (e.g. device-2014-10-16-192842.png).
- Copy : Copies file to clipboard.
- Done : to close the Window.
This way of taking a screenshot is much faster compared to other options.
- Change Android Toast background color
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix]
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- How to change TextView or EditText Text Color on Focus and on Press
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur] - MacOS
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020 - Microsoft
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error - Android
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application - SharePoint
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android