You may want to take screenshots of your Android Application Activity Screen to upload the images to PlayStore console or for documentation purpose.
If you are running your Application on Android Emulator (AVD) you can take screen-shots using Eclipse DMMS perspective Screen Capture icon.
Go to ADT Eclipse -> Window -> Open Perspective -> Others -> DDMS -> Look for "Screen Capture" icon at the Right side
Note that your AVD is running, click on the "Screen Capture" icon and you will see a popup window with the image that has been captured with options like,
- Refresh : when you click this button a new image is captured.
- Rotate : image will be rotated
- Save : saves the file with timestamp in file name (e.g. device-2014-10-16-192842.png).
- Copy : Copies file to clipboard.
- Done : to close the Window.
This way of taking a screenshot is much faster compared to other options.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to add hours and minutes to Java Instant - Java
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- How to write hello world different languages syntax - HowTos
- 2020 Popular Halloween Emoji's and hashtags - Hashtags
- Run IntelliJ Java main method without Gradle build - Gradle
- How to remove unwanted Java imports in IntelliJ (alternative of eclipse Ctrl + Shift + O) - Eclipse
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000 - SharePoint
- Create Bootstrap carousel slider with Text - Bootstrap