If you are a game developer or you are making an Android Application that you what to test for its behavior when you receive a Phone call, you can do so on your Android Emulator (AVD device)
How to make a Phone Call ?
Step 1 :
Go to DDMS Perspective Android Eclipse,
Step 2 :
Now go to Emulator Control tab, and under Telephony Actions enter an Incoming number, select Voice option and make sure that your Android Emulator is running, if not start your emulator and see that your app is running,
Step 3: Now Place a call by click "Call" button.
You would now see that you receive a dummy call from the number on your emulator. You can also disconnect the call using the "hang up" button.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Change battery percentage in Android Emulator - Android
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can - Facebook
- Git Remove Untracked Files using Command - Git
- How to Exit a File in Terminal (Bash/Zsh) - Linux
- Notepad++ Replace space with Dot - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device - WhatsApp
- Java Program to generate random string - Java
- Open VS Code Command Palette using Keyboard Shortcut - Shortcuts