If you are new to Eclipse IDE and wondering how to enable the line numbers for your code, you can do it in following steps,
- Go to the Gutter area of any file.
- Right Click → Show Line Numbers
- Now you should be able to see the line numbers.
Below are some screenshots that can help you guide to it.
Similarly if you want to disable line numbers Gutter → Right Click → Show line numbersAlternate Option:
You can do the same by using the menu options as well: Go to Windows → Preferences → General → Editors → Text Editors, now look for "Show line numbers" checkbox and tick it!
If you are using macOS you need to go to: Eclipse → Preferences → General → Editors → Text Editors → General → Editors → Text Editors
Note: ⛏️ This is no shortcut keys to do it!
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace
- List of Eclipse versions and future releases (2020-09)
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android