If you are new to Eclipse IDE and wondering how to enable the line numbers for your code, you can do it in following steps,
- Go to the Gutter area of any file.
- Right Click → Show Line Numbers
- Now you should be able to see the line numbers.
Below are some screenshots that can help you guide to it.
Similarly if you want to disable line numbers Gutter → Right Click → Show line numbersAlternate Option:
You can do the same by using the menu options as well: Go to Windows → Preferences → General → Editors → Text Editors, now look for "Show line numbers" checkbox and tick it!
If you are using macOS you need to go to: Eclipse → Preferences → General → Editors → Text Editors → General → Editors → Text Editors
Note: ⛏️ This is no shortcut keys to do it!
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- How to take Screenshots on Mac OS X without Keyboard - Mac-OS-X
- Create Bootstrap carousel slider with Text - Bootstrap
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- How to update SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys - Android
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux - Mac-OS-X
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos
- PHP Fatal error : Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object - PHP
- align image at middle of div element - CSS
- Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent - PHP
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android - Android