Recording training sessions and presentations is something very often required by many of us, be it in offices, schools or colleges. It doesn't stop there, you would definitely need this if you are a Youtuber and looking for a tool to record your computer screen and upload the video on Youtube.
You may think this can be easily achieved using apps like Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Hangouts, Skype. But what if you do not have access to any of these and looking for a free option ?
Well, your old friend PowerPoint comes handy here!
PowerPoint has a built in feature for this. You will require Microsoft Office license for this.
How to record screen using Microsoft PowerPoint?
- Open PowerPoint
- Navigate to section Insert --> Media --> Screen Recording
- This will display 5 options
- Record - Start/Pause the recording, you need to select area first
- Stop/Timer - Stop the recording, also shows recorded time
- Select Area - Select custom area, the part of screen you want to record
- Audio - Enable/Disable recording of audio/voice
- Record Pointer - Enable/Disable recording of pointor/cursor
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Install GCC on M1/M2 ARM Based Mac - MacOS
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools - Google
- How to run a Maven jar project from eclipse without tomcat - Eclipse
- Cant find System Preferences... under macOS Ventura Apple Menu? - MacOS
- Setting up Zsh Syntax Highlighting - zsh
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS] - MacOS