If you want to clear the list of all the files that you have recently opened with the Notepad++ text editor, you can do that by the following steps.
- Open Notepad++ on your computer.
- Now go to Menu: File > Empty Recent File List
- This will clear the cache for the opened files using Notepad++
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running Windows 11 VM and Notepad++ v8.5.6.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- ls command to sort by date - Linux
- Convert existing code project into a git project using Eclipse - Eclipse
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- Online Morse Code To Audio Converter Tool [Free] - Tools
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- Java Generics: Type parameter cannot be instantiated directly - Java
- How to get list of all Java versions installed on macOS - Java
- Permanently Set or Change $JAVA_HOME on Mac (macOS) - MacOS