When a view is scrollable like HorizontalScrollView or a TextView in an Android Intent, a gradient effect is seen at the end of scroll (depending upon the scroll, i.e. Scroll-Up, Scroll-Down, Scroll-Sideways Right or Left). This effect is called an Over Scroll Effect.
You can disable this effect by either adding code to a Layout XML file or Programmatically in Java Code :
Add the below attribute to your View tag.
Java Code (Programatically)
Add setOverscrollFooter(null) and setOverscrollHeader(null) on your view object.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to comment code in Python - Python
- How to Open Calculator using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS
- Robinhood unexpected server error - Android
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Implementing Merge Sort Algorithm in Java Program - Java
- How to create MD5 digest in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint