When a view is scrollable like HorizontalScrollView or a TextView in an Android Intent, a gradient effect is seen at the end of scroll (depending upon the scroll, i.e. Scroll-Up, Scroll-Down, Scroll-Sideways Right or Left). This effect is called an Over Scroll Effect.
You can disable this effect by either adding code to a Layout XML file or Programmatically in Java Code :
Add the below attribute to your View tag.
Java Code (Programatically)
Add setOverscrollFooter(null) and setOverscrollHeader(null) on your view object.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Types of brackets used in Programming Languages - Codes - 2022
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python - Python
- Setting Expire Time - EX EXAT PX PXAT and KEEPTTL with Spring Boot + Redis - Java
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners - SharePoint
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11) - Windows
- Installing vue.js in Laravel 8 - PHP
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account - HowTos