If you just downloaded an app for Android from the Google Play Store and while installing the app you get an error message saying: Device not compatible then follow the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Settings App
- Select Application Manager
- Select All
- Select Google Play Store
- Now Clear Cache.
Now try downloading/upgrading the App and you may not face this issue.
What causes this issue
One of the reasons can be that you just changed the DPI resolution for your device, which the app may be not compatible with.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- ls command: sort files by name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A [Linux/Unix/macOS/Bash] - Linux
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- Android Launch! The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured - Android