If you just downloaded an app for Android from the Google Play Store and while installing the app you get an error message saying: Device not compatible then follow the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Settings App
- Select Application Manager
- Select All
- Select Google Play Store
- Now Clear Cache.
Now try downloading/upgrading the App and you may not face this issue.
What causes this issue
One of the reasons can be that you just changed the DPI resolution for your device, which the app may be not compatible with.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android
- Find the location of Spotlight searched file - Mac-OS-X
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements - SharePoint
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7] - Java
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- Android M cannot run app using play button : Android Studio - Android
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android