If you just downloaded an app for Android from the Google Play Store and while installing the app you get an error message saying: Device not compatible then follow the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Settings App
- Select Application Manager
- Select All
- Select Google Play Store
- Now Clear Cache.
Now try downloading/upgrading the App and you may not face this issue.
What causes this issue
One of the reasons can be that you just changed the DPI resolution for your device, which the app may be not compatible with.
More Posts related to Android,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser - Eclipse
- How to install tabnine on VS Code - HowTos
- How to Center Align Image in Bootstrap - CSS
- Connection Failed: 1130 PHP MySQL Error - MySQL
- Java SE 8 Update 301 available with various bug fixes and security improvements - Java
- Microsoft Teams Error code - 6 issue - Teams
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020 - Android
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time - Android