#1130 - Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server Connection for "root" as defined in your configuration failed. phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. Check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
While trying to access a Web Url (hosted locally on IP 192.168.2.24) I received the above MySql Error.Solution :
Just changing the domain IP : 192.168.2.24 to localhost resolved the issue.
If you want to access the page using the IP address you need to make changes to the config.inc.php file under PhpMyAdmin directory.
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error
- Connection Failed: 1130 PHP MySQL Error
- MySQL : Error :1004 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_FILE) Can't create file
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT Fields value in MySQL table
- MySQL: Error Code: 1175 You are using safe update mode
- MySQL #6 - Error on delete of './my-database/db.opt' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied)
- MySQL ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax [fix]
- MySQL Error :1006 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_DB) Message: Can't create database 'mydb' (errno: 28)
- MySQL 1005 Error : SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_TABLE) Message: Can't create table '%s' (errno: 150)
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command - HowTos
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong - News
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android