You may get this error message when you have android v7-appcompat library linked to your project and you try to export your project folder to generate a signed/unsigned .apk file.
Why this error message ?
This is a Lint: Instantiatable error message which says that "Classes registered in the manifest file are to be instantiable" i.e. All the Activities, Services, and Broadcast Receivers that are registered in AndroidManifest.xml must be public. It must have an empty public constructor and if it's an inner class, it must be a static inner class.
Right Click appcompat_v7 project folder -> Properties -> Lint Error Checking, and look for Instantiatable and change the Severity from Fatal to Warning!
⚡️ Clean and Build your Project folders and you would see that this error message is not just a warning.
- Change Android Toast background color
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix]
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- How to change TextView or EditText Text Color on Focus and on Press
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Android SecurityException: Need BLUETOOTH ADMIN permissicacheNameAndAddresson: Neither user 10123 nor current process has android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - Android
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Struts2 : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.RequestContext - Java
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution? - MacOS
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example - Android
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App - Android