You may get this error message when you have android v7-appcompat library linked to your project and you try to export your project folder to generate a signed/unsigned .apk file.
Why this error message ?
This is a Lint: Instantiatable error message which says that "Classes registered in the manifest file are to be instantiable" i.e. All the Activities, Services, and Broadcast Receivers that are registered in AndroidManifest.xml must be public. It must have an empty public constructor and if it's an inner class, it must be a static inner class.
Right Click appcompat_v7 project folder -> Properties -> Lint Error Checking, and look for Instantiatable and change the Severity from Fatal to Warning!
⚡️ Clean and Build your Project folders and you would see that this error message is not just a warning.
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc
- Get Wifi Details : Android Programming
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Detect Data roaming in Android Application
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically
- Force android app to run in Landscape mode programatically
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml
- The Android Virtual Device is currently running in an emulator and cannot be deleted
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n)
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Calculate Volume of Cylinder - C-Program
- How to backup a file in Linux/Unix - Linux
- Compare two files in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Bash Hello World! Script Tutorial - Bash
- Comments in Python Programming - Python
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened. - Microsoft