You may get this error message when you have android v7-appcompat library linked to your project and you try to export your project folder to generate a signed/unsigned .apk file.
Why this error message ?
This is a Lint: Instantiatable error message which says that "Classes registered in the manifest file are to be instantiable" i.e. All the Activities, Services, and Broadcast Receivers that are registered in AndroidManifest.xml must be public. It must have an empty public constructor and if it's an inner class, it must be a static inner class.
Right Click appcompat_v7 project folder -> Properties -> Lint Error Checking, and look for Instantiatable and change the Severity from Fatal to Warning!
⚡️ Clean and Build your Project folders and you would see that this error message is not just a warning.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App - Android
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android read text file from internal storage - Android
- SharePoint installation - Appfabric installation failed because installer MSI returned with error code:1603 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Trapezoid - C-Program
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE - Android-Studio
- Get Button Text onClick Android App - Android
- Pdf Text to Speech option in Mac OS X Preview App - Mac-OS-X
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers - Android-Studio
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app - Android
- How to rename package name in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint