If you want to Base 64 Encode or Decode a text string without writing a program or using tools online, well Notepad++ text editor has Base 64 encoding decoding options under Plugins -> MIME Tools that would be helpful.
Example of how to use MIME Base 64 Encoding/Decoding Plugin:
- Open your file in Notepad++ (or write/paste text in the editor tab).
- Select the text that you want to encode or decode.
- Go-to Plugins -> MIME Tools -> Base64 Encode/Decoder.
- Based on what option you selected the text will be translated accordingly!
You can see here that the text is now base64 encoded.
⚡️ If you want to use an online tool - we have created one https://code2care.org/tools/base64-decoder-encoder - Note: The translation happens offline on the browser :) its Safe!
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- List of Java versions - Java
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft