Have you just updated your Android Eclipse IDE (SDK) to API 21 (L Preview) then you may face the below error message when you load you start your Workspace.
‘Loading data for Android L (Preview)’ has encountered a problem. Parsing Data for android-L failed Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
When you try looking at the "Graphic layout" for layout.xml file you would see nothing in the Palette view. The project target (Android L (Preview)) was not properly loaded and the error message window keeps popping every now and then.Reason ?
If you compile your code against Android L-Preview then you require to have Java 7
Check for Java Development (JDK) version. For L Preview you must have JDK 1.7, JDK 1.6 would not work. If not then download JDK 1.7 and update JAVA_HOME for your windows Environment Variable or Appropriately for Linux of Mac OS X system.
You can complete your code against API levels below 20, change the targetSdkVersion in AndroidManifest.xml file below level 20.
Clean and Build your project and things should work fine.
- Change Android Toast background color
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix]
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- How to change TextView or EditText Text Color on Focus and on Press
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- 12 August - International Youth Day celebrated worldwide - News
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error - News
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations - MacOS
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command - MacOS
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus