Have you just updated your Android Eclipse IDE (SDK) to API 21 (L Preview) then you may face the below error message when you load you start your Workspace.
‘Loading data for Android L (Preview)’ has encountered a problem. Parsing Data for android-L failed Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
When you try looking at the "Graphic layout" for layout.xml file you would see nothing in the Palette view. The project target (Android L (Preview)) was not properly loaded and the error message window keeps popping every now and then.Reason ?
If you compile your code against Android L-Preview then you require to have Java 7
Check for Java Development (JDK) version. For L Preview you must have JDK 1.7, JDK 1.6 would not work. If not then download JDK 1.7 and update JAVA_HOME for your windows Environment Variable or Appropriately for Linux of Mac OS X system.
You can complete your code against API levels below 20, change the targetSdkVersion in AndroidManifest.xml file below level 20.
Clean and Build your project and things should work fine.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- Take Screenshots on Mac OS without Keyboard - Mac-OS-X
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started - SharePoint
- How to recover SharePoint FARM if the SQL Server IP changes - SharePoint
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File - NotepadPlusPlus