"Android-Failed to install *.apk on device Timeout Error on Android SDK." This error is encountered sometimes while installing applications on an Emulator or device.
Fix install apk on device EOF Timeout Error
1. Run the following command.
adb kill-server adb start-server
2. Increase ADB connection timeout.
Change the ADB connection timeout from 5000ms (default) to say 15000ms. You can change the ADB timeout at location,Window > Preferences > Android > DDMS > ADB Connection Timeout (ms)
3. Restart Your Device
If you are working on a device this trick works sometimes, Just restart your device.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint - Microsoft
- Read Json File and Convert to Java Object using Jackson - Java
- How to run CMD console commands in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [fix] macOS Ventura - Python3 xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at CommandLineTools - MacOS
- What is the doctype for HTML5? - Html
- Read YAML file Java Jackson Library - Java
- Reading .xls and .xlsx Excel file using Apache POI Java Library - Java
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - SharePoint