"Android-Failed to install *.apk on device Timeout Error on Android SDK." This error is encountered sometimes while installing applications on an Emulator or device.
Fix install apk on device EOF Timeout Error
1. Run the following command.
adb kill-server adb start-server
2. Increase ADB connection timeout.
Change the ADB connection timeout from 5000ms (default) to say 15000ms. You can change the ADB timeout at location,Window > Preferences > Android > DDMS > ADB Connection Timeout (ms)
3. Restart Your Device
If you are working on a device this trick works sometimes, Just restart your device.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Have you noticed MacOS Ventura About this Mac look like Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Docker Alpine Linux and Apache2 Example - Docker
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices - Android
- How to follow redirects in cURL Command Request - cURL
- How to hide toolbar on Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Is Java 20 an LTS Version? - Java
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS
- PowerShell Concatenate String Examples - Powershell