[2014-11-06 16:23:57 - myApp] Launching a new emulator with Virtual Device 'myEmulator' [2014-11-06 16:23:57 - Emulator] emulator: ERROR: Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration.
If you have encountered the above error message when you tried to open your Android Application Project on the Emulator you have then this is because you have may have modified the Configuration settings of the emulator and you have Snapshot option selected.
Why did you get this error ?
You must have previously created an Emulator device with the Snapshot option selected. If you select the Snapshot option and run it for the first time, the system creates a copy of the OS that is loaded on the RAM to disk, something like Hibernation. Now the next time you load the Emulator its been loaded from this Snapshot, hence the device gets loaded faster compared to a device created by not selecting the Snapshot option.
So now if you change the configuration of this device, this will cause the above error, so any change you make to the AVD with Snapshot be it RAM, Heap, target API, CPU, Skin, Camera, etc.
How to make it working :
You need to get back to the previous configuration that you had and which worked! in order to fix this issue.
If you want the configuration changes you made to stay then you must uncheck "Snapshot" option.
If noting works for you!! Well then you have to delete the Emulator and recreate it once again.
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Fixed Length Android Edittext
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message)
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter - HowTos
- connection.url property value in hibernate.cfg.xml for mysql - Java
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example - Android
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete - Android
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- Android Display Toast on Button Click - Android
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically - Android
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- [Mac] To open Eclipse you need to install the legacy java se 6 runtime - Mac-OS-X
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- Maven Eclipse (M2e) No archetypes currently available - Java
- Tutorial: CSS Media Query for Responsive Web Design - CSS
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front - Android