[2014-11-06 16:23:57 - myApp] Launching a new emulator with Virtual Device 'myEmulator' [2014-11-06 16:23:57 - Emulator] emulator: ERROR: Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration.
If you have encountered the above error message when you tried to open your Android Application Project on the Emulator you have then this is because you have may have modified the Configuration settings of the emulator and you have Snapshot option selected.
Why did you get this error ?
You must have previously created an Emulator device with the Snapshot option selected. If you select the Snapshot option and run it for the first time, the system creates a copy of the OS that is loaded on the RAM to disk, something like Hibernation. Now the next time you load the Emulator its been loaded from this Snapshot, hence the device gets loaded faster compared to a device created by not selecting the Snapshot option.
So now if you change the configuration of this device, this will cause the above error, so any change you make to the AVD with Snapshot be it RAM, Heap, target API, CPU, Skin, Camera, etc.
How to make it working :
You need to get back to the previous configuration that you had and which worked! in order to fix this issue.
If you want the configuration changes you made to stay then you must uncheck "Snapshot" option.
If noting works for you!! Well then you have to delete the Emulator and recreate it once again.
- Change Android Toast background color
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix]
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- How to change TextView or EditText Text Color on Focus and on Press
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Display full website address in Safari macOS Browser - MacOS
- How to clear mysql console screen - MySQL
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android
- The default interactive shell is now zsh. [macOS] - MacOS
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button - Teams
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html