Have you created an Android Emulator system and you didn't add Hard Buttons or Soft keys to it? And now you don't know how to perform a Back key operation. Well, you can achieve this by using the ESC (Escape) key on your keyboard.
Some other Keyboard Shortcuts for Android Emulator
1. Press F2 Key to perform the Menu Soft Key event.
2. Press Home to get to the Android Home Screen.
Note: This should work on Mac OS X, Linux or Windows operating system.
If you know any other useful keyboard shortcuts for Android Emulators please write in the comment so it may be helpful for others,
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent - Android
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- Multiline EditText in Android Example - Android
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Division between two numbers - C-Program
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- How to update Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android