Have you created an Android Emulator system and you didn't add Hard Buttons or Soft keys to it? And now you don't know how to perform a Back key operation. Well, you can achieve this by using the ESC (Escape) key on your keyboard.
Some other Keyboard Shortcuts for Android Emulator
1. Press F2 Key to perform the Menu Soft Key event.
2. Press Home to get to the Android Home Screen.
Note: This should work on Mac OS X, Linux or Windows operating system.
If you know any other useful keyboard shortcuts for Android Emulators please write in the comment so it may be helpful for others,
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to recover SharePoint FARM if the SQL Server IP changes - SharePoint
- Reading JSON file in Python with Examples - Python
- Android Images with Rounded Corners : ImageView - Android
- 100+ Hashtags for BST ARMY - BTS
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- How to check installed Tomcat version - Tomcat
- Docker - Error response from daemon: You cannot remove a running container - Docker
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio