Have you created an Android Emulator system and you didn't add Hard Buttons or Soft keys to it? And now you don't know how to perform a Back key operation. Well, you can achieve this by using the ESC (Escape) key on your keyboard.
Some other Keyboard Shortcuts for Android Emulator
1. Press F2 Key to perform the Menu Soft Key event.
2. Press Home to get to the Android Home Screen.
Note: This should work on Mac OS X, Linux or Windows operating system.
If you know any other useful keyboard shortcuts for Android Emulators please write in the comment so it may be helpful for others,
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint
- Change Terminal Cursor Type in Mac (MacOS Shell) - MacOS
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. - PIP