If you spend most time inspecting the page and viewing the console logs, its more efficient to know the shortcuts rather then navigation via the mouse or menu instructions.
macOS Shortcut to Open Chrome Console
Step 1: Press Command, Shift and I key to first open the Developer Tools Window.
Command ⌘ + Shift ⌥ + I
Step 2: Now press the keys Control and ` key to move to console tab,
Control + `
How to clear Chrome Console Logs Shortcut
The clear console screen is also a shortcut that you should know to quickly clear the logs,
Control + K
Command ⌘ + K
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar - MacOS
- Shortcuts: How to Toggle Word Wrap in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - Shortcuts
- How to activate and create SharePoint Spaces feature for mixed reality experience - 2D/3D images and web parts - SharePoint
- How to pip install Python Modules in VSCode - Python
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org - Android-Studio
- How to create StackOverflow error in java - Java
- Get count of SharePoint List or Document Library Items using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS - MacOS