If you spend most time inspecting the page and viewing the console logs, its more efficient to know the shortcuts rather then navigation via the mouse or menu instructions.
macOS Shortcut to Open Chrome Console
Step 1: Press Command, Shift and I key to first open the Developer Tools Window.
Command ⌘ + Shift ⌥ + I
Step 2: Now press the keys Control and ` key to move to console tab,
Control + `
How to clear Chrome Console Logs Shortcut
The clear console screen is also a shortcut that you should know to quickly clear the logs,
Control + K
Command ⌘ + K
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to uninstall Microsoft Edge from Mac (macOS) - MacOS
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search - SharePoint
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example - Android
- How to represent an Enum in Python Programming - Python
- Fix PowerShell - .ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system - Powershell
- [Solved] Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- 🎃 Halloween Hashtag 2022 on Social Media 🎃 - Hashtags
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft