If you want to save the output of all the commands and their results for the current session in a text file on the macOS, you can do that by simply pressing Command + S keys, this will open a prompt that will ask you where you want to save the file to.
You can achieve the same by going to the Terminal menu > Shell > Export text as... option.
If you do not want to save the complete text of the console, then just select the text you want to save and press Command + S or go to Menu > Shell > Export Selected text as...
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- Display full website URL/address in Safari macOS Browser
- Install Native Java JDK JRE on Apple Silicon M1 Mac
- Enable macOS Stage Manager
- How to set an emoji as Zsh terminal prompt in macOS
- Fix Error - Another active Homebrew update process is already in progress
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Check macOS free disk space using Terminal command
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop?
- How to know installed version of Homebrew
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- MacBook - Time Limit - You have reached your time limit, Ignore Limit
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command
- Install specific JRE on Ubuntu using apt - Ubuntu
- 3 Examples to read a text file line by line using java - Java
- zsh: command not found: nvm [brew macOS] - MacOS
- Change Mouse Scrolling in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Change the default diff or commit editor for git - Git
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- Enable Native Dark Mode in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Take Screenshots on Mac OS without Keyboard - Mac-OS-X