If you want to save the output of all the commands and their results for the current session in a text file on the macOS, you can do that by simply pressing Command + S keys, this will open a prompt that will ask you where you want to save the file to.
You can achieve the same by going to the Terminal menu > Shell > Export text as... option.
If you do not want to save the complete text of the console, then just select the text you want to save and press Command + S or go to Menu > Shell > Export Selected text as...
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1 - Android-Studio
- How to ls command to output one entry per line [macOS/Linux/Bash] - Linux
- Android Display Toast on Button Click - Android
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal - MacOS