If you want to save the output of all the commands and their results for the current session in a text file on the macOS, you can do that by simply pressing Command + S keys, this will open a prompt that will ask you where you want to save the file to.
You can achieve the same by going to the Terminal menu > Shell > Export text as... option.
If you do not want to save the complete text of the console, then just select the text you want to save and press Command + S or go to Menu > Shell > Export Selected text as...
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS)
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- Open Docker from Terminal Command on Mac
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac - updated for Ventura 13 [updated 2023]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search
- How to enable root user on Mac Terminal
- Install Java 17 (LTS) JDK on ARM based M1/M2 Mac Natively
- [Solutions] Android Error in an XML file: aborting build. Eclipse SDK - Android
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP - Windows
- What is CA FE BA BE 00 00 00 3D in Java Class Bytecode - Java
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue - Android
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side - Sublime-Text
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation - MacOS