In order to run PowerShell Script on Mac, you will first need to install PowerShell on your macOS.
One you PowerShell installed, you can run a .ps1 (PowerShell) script as follows.
Write-Host "Hello from PowerShell on Mac! (macOS)"
% pwsh ~/Desktop/hello.ps1 Hello from PowerShell on Mac! (macOS
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Mac: How to Change Terminal Background Color - MacOS
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites - SharePoint
- Get Button Text onClick Android App - Android
- Python - Convert float to String - Python
- cURL -d Option with Examples - cURL
- Open Large File in Notepad++ (Fix: File is too big to be opened by Notepad++) - NotepadPlusPlus
- Change Mac Default Browser [updated for macOS Ventura] - MacOS
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression - Teams